To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
585 West Nees Avenue
Fresno, CA 93711
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bookkeeper – Financial Administrative Assistant – General Accounting
PrideStaff Financial • Fresno, CA
Posted 2 months ago
PrideStaff Financial is looking for a self-motivated and energetic Full Charge Bookkeeper for a well-established local company. This position will be responsible for the income statements, bank reconciliation, general ledger and journal entries, daily accounting transactions, and general office duties.
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Maintain client records and general ledger
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare sales tax returns
- Prepare quarterly tax compliance reports
- Prepare payroll
- Reconcile the income statement with the month activity
- Work with Controller for month end journal entries
- Prepare for and participate in the month end close meeting management
- Working with clients for Purchase Order requests that are needed for each job
- Creating the PO, receiving, and entering in vendor bill
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Tracking credit card purchase and allocating expense to correct job
- Receiving all completed proposals and setting up the job for invoicing
- Monthly client and vendor invoicing
- Collections on past due accounts
- Associates degree in Accounting
- 4-6 years bookkeeping experience
- Excellent software skills including intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be reliable and detail-oriented