APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Full-Time Service Technician. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining propane equipment for customers. Exceptional customer service is essential. Employees can expect to work local routes and be home every night; however, on-call rotations for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries may be needed.
- Local routes and territories – home every night
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Bonus potential and sales incentives
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Responsible for providing emergency response and system installation and testing
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures
- Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures
- During daily interaction with customers, provides exceptional customer service by supplying service/safety information and answering inquires
- May assist driving a bobtail, as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have a Class A or Class B CDL
- Must have Hazmat endorsements, or be able to obtain them quickly
- 3-5 years related experience
- Good driving record
- Physically able to lift up to 60 pounds, in all weather conditions
- High School diploma or equivalent
For more than 75 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, grilling, and agricultural propane needs. Why work at Ferrellgas? Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Blue Rhino is a name known throughout the country for propane cylinders used for a variety of reasons, such as for gas grills, camping, patio heaters, outdoor fireplaces and so much more. If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.