Registered Nurse (RN)
Currently seeking RNs for job openings in the Woodbury area. The ideal candidate will preferably possess long-term care experience and Sigmacare experience (computer system, patient information). Bilingual candidates preferred.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
· Record a patient’s medical history accurately
· Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
· Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
· Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
· Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
· Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
· Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
· Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
· Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN)
· Salary: $37.00 /hour
· Paid orientation.
· Competitive compensation.
· Sick days.
· Voluntary Medical Insurances – choose the option right for you!
· Aflac Insurance options to choose from: Disability, Dental, Accident, Life, Cancer, Hospital.
· Commuter Benefits – earn pre-tax dollars!
· Direct deposit available.
· Referral Bonuses – refer a friend and win up to $100!
· Quarterly Sweepstakes raffles.
· Employee of the Month program.
· Easy access to 24/7 support.
· Wide variety of shifts and locations.
· Offices conveniently located in Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn and Bronx.
· Flexible Schedules – full time or part time available.
· Weekend Schedule available.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
· Current RN license and registration
· CPR certification
· MMR & Varicella titers
· PPD or proof of chest X ray if positive
· 1 Personal reference letter, 1 Professional reference letter
· Original Social Security Card
· Original Non expired State Identification
· Original Proof of Citizenship / Immigration (Example of documents: Birth Cert, Green Card, Resident Card)
· Sigma Care experience (computer system, patient information) a plus
· Long-term care experience a big plus, but new grads welcome as well!
· Bilingual Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish or additional languages a plus