To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6350 South Maple Avenue
Tempe, AZ 85283
- Nicole Campbell
- Phone:: 480-345-5452
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN House Supervisor, East
Aurora Behavioral Health System • Tempe, AZ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come join our team of professionals at Aurora Behavioral Health System, the largest free-standing psychiatric hospital system in Arizona. We are committed to our teamwork approach to provide a compassionate and therapeutic environment, as well as to offer a continuum of specialty programs throughout our inpatient, partial and outpatient services. Our facilities are licensed to treat adolescents and adults for a wide range of psychiatric conditions and chemical dependency.
We currently have an opening for an experienced Nursing Supervisor in our 138-bed, psychiatric inpatient hospital located in Tempe, Arizona. Our facilities are licensed to treat adolescents and adults for a wide range of psychiatric conditions and chemical dependency.
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for:
- carrying out, interpreting, coordinating and enforcing existing policies
- investigating complaints of patients, visitors, or staff members
- resolving difficulties
- striving to establish and maintain good relations and good morale among all staff and physicians
The Nursing Supervisor will also consult with medical staff and administration on nursing problems within the facility, and then help develop strategies for dealing with those issues while ensuring that the needs of patients are met.
Additionally, the position requires advanced critical thinking skills and exceptional understanding of psychiatric nursing principles, methods, and procedures.
- ADN, BSN preferred
- Five years' experience in behavioral health inpatient environment required.
- Three years prior management experience required.
- Current Arizona RN license and in good standing.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Current negative TB test or medical clearance.
- Meet qualifications for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- CPR and CPI certification required within 30 days of hire.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.