Take advantage of a parts career with an award-winning dealership, an excellent team, and a superior compensation package!
Truck Enterprises, Inc., a multi-location medium and heavy-duty Kenworth and Volvo truck dealership group, is looking for a Parts Counter Sales Rep for their 2nd shift team in Harrisonburg, VA.
In this role, you will be the “face of the organization”, assisting customers in the dealership ensuring that they get the parts they need. If you think you have what it takes to represent industry leading brands, then this is the perfect career for you!
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- Superior Compensation and Benefits package – includes medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Truck Enterprises, Inc. promotes a progressive environment with an emphasis on teamwork, customer service, training and personal development.
- Stability – company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion.
- History of Excellence – work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service
You owe it to yourself to apply!
Email your information directly to: URL blocked - click to apply
About the client: Truck Enterprises, Inc. is the leading heavy and medium duty truck dealership group in the Mid-Atlantic. With eight full-service facilities selling Kenworth, Volvo, and Isuzu trucks, plus providing parts and service for most makes and models, we are geared to do whatever our customers need - wherever they are. As a family-owned business, celebrating our 56th anniversary this year, we strive to continually raise the bar in all departments and by focusing on building meaningful and lasting relationships we’ve earned the trust of many customers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you!
- Experience in the heavy truck or automotive parts industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and personable attitude
- Basic computer skills
Operate Cash Register
Store Inventory Control