To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, AL
- Kevin Richardson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service and Sales Associate
Limitless Marketing Group, Inc. • Madison, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Limitless Marketing Group, Inc. is currently seeking full time, self-motivated sales professionals who are interested in our Developmental Corporate Management Program. Limitless Marketing Group is a Direct Sales & Marketing firm and is seeking sales and customer service associates to help penetrate their target markets and evolve to become part of their corporate leadership team. This job is entry level and involves face to face sales of services to new residential prospects.
Examples of Duties:
1. Subject matter expert on client, customer and office operations.
2. Provide communication sales link between field, customer and client corporate offices; communicate best practices, competitive intelligence, customer service, and growth strategy.
3. Partner with management to design and create implementation strategies for entry-level associate training materials.
4. Monitor market goals & key metrics for assigned territory.
5. Ability to deliver effective training and presentations in a customer service sales environment.
6. Gather competitive analysis for use in ongoing training and action plans.
7. Create customized reporting and communicate regularly to managerial leaders.
8. Develop and maintain strong relationships with regional and higher level leadership.
What makes Limitless Marketing Group different:
•An Engaged management team who is available to make your job easier
•A crew of agents to promote a team environment
•Lucrative and generous commission structures - advancement and pay are based on an individual's performance
•High customer satisfaction
•High retention rates
•Superior training and sales toolsBenefits package:
Innovative Work Environment
On-Going Educational Development
Company Closed on Major Holidays
Travel Options for High Performing Employees
Well Defined Career Advancement Track
Continual Employee Recognition Programs
Compensation based on performance
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Self Starter
- Fast Paced and Energetic
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Excellent People Skills
- Entry Level
- Communicates Well
- Must be Available Full Time
- Professional Demeanor
- Customer Care
- Team Building