Do you want a career where you can make a difference?
Do you care about the future of our country?
Do you want unmatched sales training and support?
Why NWYC is Different:
Support! Support! Support!
• 1 on 1 field training & continual sales support
• Formal coaching program developed for the outside sales managers and representatives
• National sales training University & Regional sales conferences
• National sales training conference calls & online workshops
• Tablet presentation
• Mobile app to demonstrate customer services
• Prospect & customer database
• Mobile app for lead organization and payment processing
What does a NWYC District Sales Manager do?
NWYC Outside Sales Managers are working managers responsible for development of an outside B2B sales team, training/coaching and personal production. Since 1958, NWYC Sales Managers have continually educated and involved small business owners in “We the People” through referrals, in person cold calling and by utilizing a success-proven sales presentation, including a one-call close.
What we offer:
• 1st year expectations 70k – 130k
• Long term expectations 200k+
• Paid weekly
• Override commissions on representative production
• Personal production bonuses and commissions paid on new business & renewals
• Weekly and Quarterly bonus opportunities
• In addition, a fast start bonus potential up to $5,000
• Mentoring and Management career growth paths
• Incentive Trip/Recognition Programs including an annual cruise
• Unique Benefit Program
Who is National Write Your Congressman?
NWYC is a 61-year-old privately held nonpartisan organization. We provide an overview on pending legislation and an easy way for business owners to have a direct voice to their elected officials. NWYC provides both sides on all issues. We work to keep business owners informed and involved in “We the People”.
“To encourage responsible Americans to use their influence in government to preserve the freedoms set forth by our Founding Fathers.”
- Assign sales territory to sales representatives
- Define sales strategy including sales channel
- Manage sales/market conditions within assigned sales territory
- Develop sales strategies with direct sales reports
- Manage a sales territory to achieve sales goals
- Deploy sales and customer specific sales strategies
- Establishing sales goals and develop sales plans
- Preparing periodic sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales
- Provide sales leadership to dealer sales teams
- Conduct weekly sales meetings with sales staff
- Ensure sales staff make effective sales calls
- Increase sales for mutual based sales targets
- Assist with closing sales for sales associates
- Intensify sales via training on sales methods
- Manage the sales activity of assigned sales territory
- Documenting sales meetings and sales operations processes
- Leading the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Develop a sales operations strategy that boost sales productivity (sales dollars per sales manager) by 5%
- Hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
Business To Business
Manage Sale Team
Sales Process Training