· At least six (6) years in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 administration, design/development and SharePoint database/SOL databases utilized by SharePoint
· At least two (2) years of experience in SharePoint Online administration and design
· At least six (6) years of experience in documenting designs, processes, and training materials
· Extensive experience in SharePoint back-ups, indexing, updates, and logging functionality
· Extensive experience troubleshooting SharePoint and SharePoint environment related issues
· SQL 2008 R2/2012 and llS 6.0 and later experience
· Working knowledge and experience in migration from one version of SharePoint to a later version
· Strong Knowledge of SharePoint Framework Development Skills.
· Knowledge of SharePoint Online Service Offerings, APPS and integrated tools.
· Strong HTML, CSS and Java scripting skills
· Experience using SharePoint API and Object Model; ability to develop using managed code and PowerShell scripting
· Strong content migration experience
· Microsoft Office 365 experience
· Experience with third-party tools typically utilized in a SharePoint environment
Good written and oral communication skills