To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
140 East Mineola Avenue
Valley Stream, NY 11580
- Zach Wingerter
- Phone: 317-704-8482
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Weinstock Bros Inc • Valley Stream, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Würth Group is world market leader in its core business, the trade in assembly and fastening material. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has 77,000 employees worldwide. The privately held Würth Group had a global sales of over €13.6 billion in 2018.
Weinstock Bros Inc. is one of twelve sister companies of Würth Industry of North America (WINA) and a member of the Würth Group of companies. We are widely recognized as a premier supplier of high strength structural bolts, tools and equipment for the construction of steel building and bridges in the New York metropolitan area since 1898.
The Purchasing Expeditor will assist the Purchasing team to help ensure on-time product delivery to the customer.
Daily responsibilities include doing the following:
- Confirm new purchase orders are received by suppliers;
- Expedite purchase orders with suppliers and confirm or request delivery dates;
- Input all changes in the purchasing system (P21), including inventory purchase orders and pricing;
- Maintain and track PPAP submissions, starting from the Quality Control inspection process through customer approval;
- Manage receipts in Warehouse Management System for product orders requiring secondary processes;
- Maintain reports as required and provide key business data and metrics
- Assist with data entry within the the purchasing, sales, operations and other functions and projects as needed
- Perform data analysis projects as directed by the Director of Materials and/or Executive Vice President of Operations
- Perform data analysis on material shortages
- Present material availability improvement ideas to senior management
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Supply Chain Management preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in distribution, administrative and/or purchasing environment if applicant does not possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional demeanor
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail in processing highly specified product orders
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and Outlook; ability to become proficient in Company integrated database systems
- Knowledge of structural fasteners preferred