***Immediately seeking individuals with a real estate or timeshare license***
Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino is filling multiple positions in the In-House Sales Department as we continue to rapidly expand our award-winning resort!
We are looking for people with drive and confidence to succeed. We seek enthusiastic and dependable people, who are willing to adapt to a fast-paced work environment. We are looking to train the right individuals to join our growing team today. Our elite, in-depth training is the best in the industry. We will provide you with the necessary skills, tools and product knowledge to help you succeed and reach your goals.
As a member of our In-House team, you will act as a concierge for both existing owners and resorts guests to provide exceptional service and to facilitate owner updates and resort tours/presentations. This position offers full time work hours, weekly pay, and the ability to interact with guests on a daily basis.
No sales experience required!!
· Paid training will be provided
· Opportunity to earn six figure income
· Commission based with a Daily Draw Allowance
· Flexible schedule
· Fun work environment
· Complimentary membership for you and your family with Westgate Cruise and Travel ($1500 Membership cost)
· Minimum of one year experience in a customer service or guest service role; prior sales experience is a plus but not required
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Valid state issued drivers license
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
· Have or be willing to obtain licensing
Job Type: Full-time
· Generate tours by engaging with owners and guests staying on property
· Service guests by providing real-time stay requests, phone and in person communications
· Performs check-in duties for existing owners
· Provides resort updates to existing owners as well as sales presentations
Customer Relationship Management