Our New York office is seeking a Security & Privacy Manager to join our growing team. Our Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the manager is to understand their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as company ambassadors in the market.
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Prior experience in management or technology consulting
- Cloud architecture design and implementation experience
- Experience with security-related regulatory obligations faced within the financial sector today, including but not limited to FFIEC, NYDFS, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
- Deep experience in how security risks are managed within one or more of the following financial functions: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer
- Experience with assessing, designing, implementing, and enhancing Information Security technologies
- Experience in enabling new technologies securely: Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, etc.
- Experience with evaluating the effectiveness and use of both technical and non-technical security controls
- Experience with evaluating and designing people processes and procedures to reduce Information Security risks
- Experience with building strategies and roadmaps to achieve a desired result
- Ability to multi-task on simple and complex tasks
- Willingness to learn new concepts, self-develop certain capabilities and are self-motivated to do great things
- Well versed in the use of Microsoft productivity tools (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants and Senior Consultants
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- At least 3-5 years of Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity Management related experience
- Strong understanding of project management and executing projects
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems
- Operating model development (organizational structure, business process design, technology accelerators, KPI definition) for BCM/DR
- Business Continuity Management Program Assessment/Audit
- Risk Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Continuity Strategies Assessment & Development
- Crisis Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) & Technology/Cloud Architecture Solutions
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Development & Strategy Implementation
- Continuity Plan Exercise/Test & Validation
- Business Continuity Management Training
- Continuity Project Management & Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- Associate Business Continuity Planner (ABCP)or related certification from the Disaster Recovery International Institute (DRII)
- Certificate of the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI) or related certification from the Business Continuity Institute (CBI)
- 5+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, CIPP/US or CIPT, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are strongly preferred
- Previous experience with FSI Products/Services areas including but not limited to: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer
To be considered for this position please register using the link Robert Half Direct.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Provide Actionable Feedback
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: RHD
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm, with more than 345 locations in 20 countries. We have appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998 and also were named to Ethisphere’s 2013 list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies.”
Our experienced, knowledgeable staffing and recruiting professionals are committed to finding the right match for our clients and job candidates. We simplify the hiring process by combining the best technology with one-to-one personal service.
Our specialized staffing divisions include Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting and Robert Half® Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance; OfficeTeam®, for highly skilled temporary administrative support personnel; Robert Half® Technology, for information technology professionals; Robert Half® Legal, for legal personnel; and The Creative Group®, for interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals.
Robert Half is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: RHI) and is a member of the S&P 500 index and the FTSE4Good Responsible Investment Index.
View the full profile