Our client is a multi-disciplinary medical group that offers a singular source for patient healthcare needs. The practice is a diverse group of physicians at several different locations in the Greater Houston area. Their goal is to treat with the highest level of care and get patients back living life to the fullest. Services offered: Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Ancillary Diagnostic Services, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Pulmonology, Rheumatology and Pharmacy.
Oncology Healthcare Administrator
The Administrator is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities and tactics that shape decisions within our clients Oncology Business Line. The Administrator will also be responsible for working closely with senior leadership to help plan and implement strategies based on available metrics and analytical tools.
- Manage the overall strategy and direction of the Oncology program
- Analyze, recommend and implement change management processes for Oncology operations
- Work closely with internal and external sources to identify and maximize opportunities to utilize data driven information to improve business processes, promote the strategic growth and to maximize payor contracts
- Analyze data from a variety of sources to include EHR data, claims data, third party payer data and other sources as needed
- Provide leadership in developing business strategies and tactics to support the goals of the organization
- Help drive processes to adhere to regulatory standards and the support of Oncology program goals
- Utilize data to help drive performance-based contracting, Merit – based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Oncology Care Model (OCM)
- Plan and direct activities that relate to future growth opportunities for Oncology
- Manage and provide direction involving Oncology operations and billing
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3 years of Oncology management experience at a large Oncology practice
- 3 years' experience with advanced knowledge of healthcare IT systems, systems integration and various data reporting and analytics tools
- Demonstrated experience with business intelligence tools, processes and protocols
- Familiarity with oncology data and relevant medical terminologies
- Proficient in problem-solving, project management, multi-tasking and time management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Complex Problem Solving