To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
250 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PinnacleCare • Baltimore, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Job Summary: This is a mid-level accounting role mainly responsible for processing and managing accounts receivable and payables. Additional responsibilities may include general ledger recording, cash receipts, bank reconciliation, and overall financial support.
· Process and manage all billing/accounts receivables/accounts payables/refunds
· Payroll posting in general ledger
· Allocate account charges against the appropriate budgets and general ledgers
· Maintain cash receipt log
· Perform bank reconciliations
· Maintain data in appropriate database(s)
· Prepare various audits and reports
· Participate in monthly close and financial reporting
· Assist with preparation and analysis of accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports
· Review reports for accuracy, discrepancies, and completeness
· Work with vendors and internal employees to answer questions and resolve issues
· Look for ways to be cost effective
Other Duties: This job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
· Minimum three years of accounting experience, with knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and banking
· Analysis of financial data desirable
· Strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and accounting software
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to take full ownership of work
· Mathematical reasoning
· Able to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the individual must be able to walk occasionally. The individual may occasionally be required to bend or stoop. The individual may occasionally be required to lift objects up to 10 pounds. The individual will use a computer and phone in an open office environment.
PinnacleCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer