If you're ready to move on from your restaurant or customer service job that provides you with no career path, Project Nia, Inc. may have the right position for you! At Project Nia, our company structure relies on us training tomorrow's team leaders and upper management from the ground up, starting in an entry-level sales position.
We've found that individuals with restaurant, retail, and customer service experience typically are a great fit for our entry- level sales position because they have the right people skills and work ethic to be successful on our team. We meet with customers face-to-face on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients, so professionalism and people skills are a must!
As team members at Project Nia gain consistency in the entry-level sales role, they are trained to coach and lead others. Ultimately they will have opportunities to manage a large team and even a new market location. Staying stagnant in one position is not an option here, so only those who want to be challenged with new roles and responsibilities should apply.
Responsibilities for Entry-Level Sales Representatives at Project Nia include:
- Building relationships with customers and giving basic sales presentations
- Training and coaching new employees (upon advancement to a leadership role)
- Leading and motivating a team
- One-on-one sales presentations to customers
- Problem-solving to find a win for both client and customer
- Learning behind-the-scenes operations of a small business
Benefits of working with Project Nia:
- National and international travel opportunities
- Professional coaching and mentorship
- Nationally recognized sales and systems training
- Career advancement opportunities based on performance
- On-the-job, personalized sales training
- Upbeat, team-oriented atmosphere
Project Nia requires applicants to have:
- Great communication skills
- Professional image
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Competitive drive
- Love of challenges and learning
- A 4-year degree is preferred but not required
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to Project Nia today. We are currently screening candidates for a preliminary interview.
Project Nia, Inc.
8301 Broadway St. Ste 301
San Antonio, TX 78209
Operate Cash Register
Customer Relationship Management