To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Claremont, CA
- Arnold Reyes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Support Analysts
Login Consulting • Claremont, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Large healthcare facility located near Claremont is seeking a highly motivated IT Help Desk Technician to assist with technical support and problem resolution. This is a long term contract position.
Under the direction of the Help Desk Supervisor, provides Tier One phone support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to desktop hardware, systems access, operating systems, inclusive of electronic health record systems software. The Help Desk Technician will work in close partnership with onsite support and collaborate via an incident tracking system with appropriate IT staff for those problems that cannot be resolved at first contact.
PLEASE NOTE: The two week training period will take place during the 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM shift. After the training period the normal work schedule will be 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM though the candidate must be flexible to work any of the three shifts when requested.
• Responds to IT requests via phone, email, or voicemail and as assigned by the Help Desk Supervisor
• Tracks and documents customer requests through an incident management and tracking system
• Manages and resolves requests in a timely manner and appropriately escalates calls when needed
• Evaluates, tests, recommends and documents new software and hardware solutions to meet business needs and to determine integration issues with the current platform
• Interfaces with technical staff in other departments to help identify early problem trends to avoid outages and prevent more significant impacts
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Ability to successfully problem-solve complex technical issues, over the phone and in person, and support staff who have various levels of computer skills
• Must be able to work independently and successfully multi-task in a fast paced environment with a flexible schedule to accomodate shift work
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to work with Incident/Help Desk Tracking tools
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and provide technical support remotely to staff on various technical issues and problems relating to Citrix virtual desktop, Windows 7 and 10 operating systems
• Experience with MS Office, MS Active Directory, and remote access/control tools is required
• Some knowledge of Electronic Health Record software solutions (preferably Cerner), specifically health systems is strongly preferred
• MCSE/A+ or HDI Certification is a plus
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field is a plus