To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37210
- Jon Haire
- Phone: 615-624-9731
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
First Class Security, Inc • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
**FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE**
**FULL SPONSORSHIP OF YOUR STATE LICENSE AVAILABLE**
We are looking for an experienced security professional to provide regular patrols and generate reports to assist in protecting a few properties within the Nashville area. If you are a great licensed Unarmed Security Officer, available to work part-time (3rd shift at least 16 hours per week) or full time, we are interested in speaking with you. We have an ever-expanding team and would like to give you an opportunity to work for a company that is different.
- Sponsorship and assistance to anyone needing a security license and is hired by us
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit for everyone
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Paid Internal Training
To find enjoyment and purpose at your job while maintaining a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. Your objective will be to detect, deter, observe and report to your supervisor.
- Patrol properties on foot
- Ensure all doors are locked and secure
- Use a smartphone to build a report at the end of each shift
- Detect and investigate suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions which may be a threat to the property, client or employees
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response procedure’s
- Read post orders/pass down log daily and follow instructions therein
- Work independently in a one-person assignment without supervision
- Write post logs, incident reports, and shift reports
- Contact area supervision when necessary
- Valid drivers license
- Proven working experience as a security guard or relevant experience
- Trained security officer with active security license with the state of Tennessee
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- High school degree or GED
- Must be 18 years or older