To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2540 North 1st Street
San Jose, CA 95131
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Operations Professional
Lg Display America, Inc. • San Jose, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Sales Operations Professional
Location: San Jose, CA.
The Sales Operations Assistant handles sales and operation activities for LCDs and OLEDs produced by LG Display for the assigned customer’s product. The job requires excellent daily communication skills with the customer and LG Display HQ members regarding daily operations. Candidates must exhibit skill in the following areas: program management, administrative writing, understanding customers, self-development, professionalism, teamwork, and attention to detail.
- Check order status, shipments, inventory, billing, logistics, backlog, and forecast daily communicating with HQ and informing customers of any pending issues of production delay
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Make telephone calls, in-person visits, and presentations to existing and prospective customers, Sales Representatives and channel partners to generate lead/support sales
- Analyze territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization
- Follow up on sales leads
- Guide follow up sales leads to appropriate member of sales representative team and Distributors
- Obtain forwarder’s tracking report and proof of delivery (knowledge of delivery terms is a plus)
- Maintain accurate records of sales history in various forms
- Perform sales administration duties accurately and on time
- Report daily/weekly/monthly sales recap to management
- Update shipping report/receipt logs daily/weekly for all models and monitor customer’s updates
- Execute month-end closing procedures in order to reach sales goals
- Communicate with headquarters to fulfill customer requests and provide solutions
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Arrange meetings, conference rooms, and logistics support
- Support department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Co-work with SCM team on production plan to meet customer’s demand
- Co-work with Factory team on shipment release schedule and report internally/externally
- Co-work with Logistics team on forwarder’s delivery and custom clearance status
- Co-work with Accounting team on customer’s general payment processes
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel 8% of the time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Fluent in Korean preferred