About the Job
WE are looking a full time Project Scheduler to be a member of our project equipment installation schedule team, at large semiconductor firm in Hillsboro, Oregon.
The successful candidate should have 1-5 years of experience on project control and scheduling management field, knowledge of construction environment and means, and good communication skills.
Description of Duties
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to
- Work with the client stakeholders such as: project managers, manufacturing, technology transfer department reps. to develop an executable schedule
- Collect weekly progress updates and update schedule accordingly
- Publish weekly equipment installation schedule that reflects the project status.
- Monitor status schedule and progress.
- Provide a schedule impact assessment to given “what-if” scenarios and suggest “Work around” / contingency schedules accordingly
- Be able to present schedule issues/status to different project forums.
- Identify schedule negative float and work with relevant teams on work around solution plans.
- Produce indicators and reports on a weekly basis.
- Analyze critical paths and communicate options for negative float resolution.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- 1-5 years of experience in of project scheduling, including developing, maintaining and reviewing detailed schedule (Must have)
- 1-5 years of experience in project controls, or project management. (Must have)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel. (Must have)
- Experience working with Primavera Scheduling Software or similar software. (Must have)
- Bachelor’s Degree / BSc / BA in Construction Management, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Architecture is required. (Must have)
- Semiconductor experience – (Advantage)
- Manage project schedule integrating the project
- Controlling project execution during the project lifecycle