· Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, emails, chat and tickets from end users regarding IT issues and queries
· Receiving, logging and managing calls from end users via telephone, email and chat
· Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) time frames, meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and expectations
· Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in the ITSM tool for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
· 1st line support and troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software and hardware such as Mobiles, Desktops, Laptops and Printers
· Logs and manage incidents/Service Request in ITSM tool.
· Escalates unresolved tickets to Level 2 resolver groups
· Take ownership of user incidents/requests and follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.