You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Support Representative
We are a brand management firm partnered up with reputable brands to increase their brand visibility nationwide. With the pressure from our high priority clientele , our company has projected immeasurable growth. Therefore, we want to add a friendly entry-level Customer Support Representative to our high-performing and energetic team. The Customer Support Representative's main priority is to make every customer's day and leave them with a lasting impression.
We provide full training and development for our Customer Support Representatives. Though previous experience in customer service or sales is desirable, it is not required. If you are a great student, self-motivated and driven, we are willing to train you on the rest!
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative:
- Initiate contact with potential new customers, educating them on client products and services
- Negotiate sales converting inquiries into accounts with high closing rates and low cancelations
- Maintain attention to detail on account follow-up and client onboarding
- Follow company policies that implement strict adherence to all time-sensitive communications and submissions
- Maintain high levels of integrity on corporate compliance policies and procedures
- Participate in ongoing training and development with eagerness and enthusiasm
- Collaborate with the Customer Support Representative on increasing customer engagement
Skill We are Looking for in a Customer Support Representative:
- A people-person personality and extremely charismatic
- High levels of integrity and moral conduct
- Impeccable time management and attention to detail
- Unwavering dedication to both personal and professional growth
- High caliber communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptable, flexible, versatile
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, customer support, or sales is desirable.
- An Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree is not required but preferred
- Active Listening
- Customer Service
- Effective Customer Support
- Retention Management
- Upholding Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: FIRSTCLASS
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.