To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- CRYSTAL CITY, CA 90220
- Kevin Kintzele
- Phone: 877-797-9922
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
3rd Shift Warehouse Distribution Operations Manager
SetPoint Consultants • CRYSTAL CITY, CA
Posted 1 month ago
SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm. We have a growing global company that is looking to hire an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager for their distribution center in the Compton area to join their growing team.
Salary Range is $87,000-$93,000/yr. plus great bonus program.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 3rd shift position (time could vary but like 6pm-4am)
Warehouse/Distribution Center Manager:
The Operations Manager is responsible for the management of the major functions of the center supporting the ongoing operations and helping create and follow the company business plan.
• Manage production, employees, quality process and transportation in accordance with company policies and procedure to maintain efficiency ratings and profitability.
• Create and maintain a high level of staff morale and high retention rate .
• Communicate through implementation of a communication plan to include regular formal and informal meetings with staff and management.
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, working conditions, and increased efficiencies.
• Understand and facilitate local/regional transportation operations
• Knowledge and understanding of DOT regulations and Federal Motor Carrier laws is preferred.
• Coordinate and ensure all safety and regulatory compliance needs are met for internal and external powered equipment
• Facilitate human resource management within the facility to include, but not limited to employee relations, recruiting, hiring and training.
• Implement new standard operating procedures and train employees as needed.
• Handle special projects and project management.
• Monitor and ensure that all facility equipment is working correctly and meeting production standards.
• Oversee safety activities to include ensuring compliance with safety policy, employee training, reporting, and maintaining OSHA logs.
Our client is currently interviewing and the position is available immediately. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.
• BA/BS degree in Management or Engineering is preferred.
• 5 years experience in a management role in warehouse,distribution or logistics center required.
• Experience with MS Office, excellent Excel skills along with excellent communication skills