To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chandler, AZ
- Abhinav Raj
- Phone: (248) 275-5806
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
ICONMA • Chandler, AZ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Chandler, AZ
Duration: 5 months
Role responsibilities include processing/researching account maintenance and service requests. Individuals at this level are expected to use some independence of thought and proven research ability, as well as have a strong focus on client service. Generally, one year or more experience is preferred.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office applications – ability to type proficiently is a must
- Communicate effectively including excellent listening skills and professional phone/email etiquette
- Ability to manage outbound calls to internal and external clients as a part of the problem resolution and New Accounts processes
- Demonstrate a proven ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Capable of multitasking and working efficiently in a high productivity environment
- Excellent organization skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple client requests always exercising sound judgment
- Proven history of effective ownership and accuracy
- Possess the ability to work independently while effectively managing and finding resolution to complex situations
- Strong problem-solving skills/analytical skills
- Maintain current knowledge of client products, policies, and services while keeping abreast of regulations and mitigating risk
- Exhibit professionalism in all situations
- Proven in-depth research skills
- Service minded with a strong focus on providing a differentiated service experience for Client Wealth Management and US Trust clients
Top 3 Must Have Skillsets Required:
Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Word, Excel
Effective Communication Skills
General PC knowledge and typing ability
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.