DIRECTOR OF SALES DESCRIPTION
Our Director of Sales opportunity is a very exciting opportunity for a strong sales multifamily professional who enjoys working independently. This person will be the face of their market, representing BG MULTIFAMILY. We are seeking an individual who is familiar with the property management industry in the local market. this person will have a sales presence in the multifamily industry as well as contacts throughout the industry and apartment associations. Multifamily Vendor knowledge is a plus, but not required.
The Director of Sales (DOS) plays a critical role in execution to all sales, marketing and operational efforts. By analyzing information, planning and preparing sales strategies, the DOS will attain increased profits, retain existing clients and establish new client relationships.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM), the Director of Sales works cohesively with the RSM and the market Staffing Coordinator to optimize market performance.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to help property management professionals and make a substantial difference in the lives of the individuals you hire!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Ability to plan and meet sales goals, prospecting, strong time management and organization skills are required
· Understand the local multifamily market, apartment association and how to sell to our unique client needs
· The Director of Sales will have strong managerial and organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· This position is Primarily sales driven and requires Strong Closing Skills as well as Follow Up and Follow Through
· Should have demonstrated leadership capacity within local multifamily industry
· Willingness to build, grow and maintain client relationships
· Self-confidence, public speaking and presentation skills required
· Ability to recruit, interview, hire and train qualified individuals
· Must be a team player with a willingness to share successful sales techniques and marketing ideas
· Must understand staffing industry and BG MULTIFAMILY industry competition
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Service existing accounts, follow-up on leads, obtain new orders
· Establish new clients and recruit new talent as needed
· Organize, update and optimize daily and weekly work schedule
· Submit client orders upon receipt, resolve client concerns, investigate problems & develop equitable solutions
· Update daily and weekly calendars, maintain expected standard of performance, and submit weekly expense report
· Teach leasing training classes to produce new class graduates
· Attend two (2) local apartment association meetings monthly and regularly participate in association events
· Target top management companies, share relevant customer information with National Sales and Marketing Teams
· Schedule two (2) client meetings weekly complete sixty (60) sales calls each week to existing clients & prospects
· Build executive-level contacts & maintain relationships, including three (3) scheduled executive-level meetings monthly
· Engage customers & share information via BG social media
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now™ to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across more than 45 markets nationwide.
Please visit http://www.bgmultifamily.com for more information.
It is the expectation of BG MULTIFAMILY that the Director of Sales follows all company policies and procedures. In addition, the Director of Sales is expected to represent BG MULTIFAMILY in accordance to the company culture and mission statement.
Benefits include: GREAT team culture, competitive salary & commission package, medical, dental, 401k, disability & more!