To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Weatherford • Houston, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
The technician must apply the principles and theories of electronics and engineering mathematics when testing and troubleshooting electronic circuitry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret assembly drawings, schematics, and procedures.
- Knowledgeable and skilled with basic test equipment. (Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Waveform Generator, Power Supplies)
- Prototype, test, repair, modify and troubleshoot electronic circuits and systems.
- Setup and run tests with minimal engineering support.
- Create test procedures with minimal engineering support. This includes creating sketches
- Develop wiring diagrams, layout drawings for system or equipment modifications or expansion.
- Perform failure analysis and communicate findings effectively using web based software and standalone reports.
- Supports manufacturing (testing).
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Experience with down hole MWD/LWD logging tools
- Technical degree or license required
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- 3-8+ years experience working with electronics
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.