To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4225 Shore Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse-Part Time-11pm-7am
Retirement Unlimited • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bay Lake Independent, Assisted Living, and Memory Care Community is looking for a Part Time LPN for the 11 pm-7 am shift. Our LPNs provide general oversight to the residents' care and provide supervision of nursing assistants. We offer competitive benefits for our full-time staff and a great 401K.
Some LPN responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting physicians, family members and other medical resources as necessary to ensure care is provided when necessary.
- Documents all pertinent information in resident electronic medical record.
- Gives injections per physician’s orders.
- Monitors and administers medications to residents per physician's orders.
- Reviews resident records, documents, enters and updates orders in PCC as needed.
- Attends or completes a minimum of 12 hours of in-service training every 12 months and mandatory scheduled meetings.
- Maintains knowledge of Department of Social Services Standards and Regulations.
- Provides general oversight to resident health care needs.
- Assesses residents’ conditions during move in and throughout occupancy.
- Schedules resident's appointments as needed.
- Provides hands on care to residents as needed.
- Assists with resident activities and helps to transport residents to activities and/or meals.
- Supervises duties and resident care of nursing assistants.
- Communicates with other Department Heads as necessary.
Current license by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse, preferably with one year nursing experience.
Must complete the continued competency requirements for renewal of an active license according to the Virginia Board of Nursing and maintain original documentation of completion.
Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods.
Must be able to exert up to 75 lbs. of force occasionally and exert up to 50 lbs. of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects including the human body.
Must be CPR certified.
Must be in designated uniform during working hours.