Celebrating over 11 years of successfully securing families!
National ADT Home Security Dealership Has an Immediate Opening for an Experienced Team Manager!
Bulldog/ADT Security Services is a top 3 ADT Authorized Residential Security Dealer that is rapidly expanding & growing across the nation. Bulldog Security Services is looking for highly experienced and motivated Sales Managers who want to emerge themselves into a financially rewarding career that offers advancement opportunities based upon performance in a highly competitive field.
Due to continued growth and business expansion, we are adding a seasoned Territory Sales Manager to join the existing team! Our company values its employees offering a solid base salary plus un-capped incentives & monthly bonuses in a fun & relaxed work environment as well as an excellent work-life balance!
As an Outside Sales Team Manager at Bulldog Security we expect individuals to be goal-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded and comfortable working in a performance-driven environment. Those chosen for this position will have the opportunity to take our highly effective and proven training and apply it to your hand-picked Sales team for motivation, growth, and consistent results. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity with advancement opportunities in an economically sound industry please submit your application for immediate consideration!
Our Bulldog/ADT Sales Managers will receive the following:
- $98,500-$110,500 total average compensation-No caps!
- $40,000 Base salary plus commissions, overrides, & monthly bonuses>No Caps!
- Company paid benefits at 60 days!
- Paid Vacation
- Long-term career with excellent advancement opportunities
- Excellent work-life balance in a fun & relaxed family-owned environment
*Ability to work M-F 12p-9p
*1-2 years Outside Sales Experience
*1-2 years team management experience
*Solid, verifiable work history
*Excellent verbal & written communications skills
*Ability to pass a mandatory background check
*Valid Driver's License
Please submit your application for immediate consideration.
- Leading the sales team to achieve sales targets using effective coaching & mentoring methods
- Maintain professionalism & excellent internal & external customer service at all times
- Document & submit daily updates on sales achieved
- Conduct daily sales meetings
- Effectively communicate with multiple business divisions
- Establishing sales goals and develop sales plans
- Assist with closing sales for sales consultants
- Meet and exceed sales targets by effectively managing the sales team
- Interview, hire & train additional staff as needed
In Home Sales
Manage Sale Team
Training And Development