• Licensed to sell Health Insurance in your current state of residence
• Licensed to sell Life Insurance in your state of residence is preferred but not required
• Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer facing work environment (with sales experience a big plus, but not required)
• High school diploma or GED is required
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus!
System Requirements for Work At Home:
The employee is responsible for purchasing/using their own equipment per specifications below.
- Flat screen 21" monitor with display port connection
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- All other equipment is provided by Everise.
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!