To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eldersburg, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service & Sales Agent - Entry Level
The Job Window • Eldersburg, MD
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window has an exciting opening for a Customer Service & Sales Agent on behalf of our client’s profitable company that works directly with major clients in the telecommunications industry. Our client’s main focus is to help drive and increase revenue and build quality relationships with new businesses, customers, and management. They are currently looking to hire a full time, permanent Customer Service & Sales Agent to help with customer service, communications, and client services throughout the Eldersburg area. They are looking for a customer service professional that can perform at maximum levels to help manage their new customer and client list and produce quality results for clientele. As a Customer Service & Sales Agent, you’ll enjoy flexible, full time hours.
As Part Of Our Client’s Customer Service and Sales Team, the Customer Service & Sales Agent Will Be Responsible For:
- Communicating with customers face-to-face during residential campaigns and acting as the primary point of contact between prestigious clientele and their consumers to promote service packages, provide customer service support, and establish proper channels of communication.
- Regularly attending client meetings for brand knowledge, account performance reviews, and goal setting.
- Driving maximum brand penetration and revenue generation in all assigned territories, nodes, or geographical areas to former, new and existing customers.
- Travel throughout designated territory in Eldersburg, approaching customers during residential campaign and understanding how needs can be met by services offered. Training is provided on services offered.
- Following-up with past subscription users for feedback on services with the goal of re-instating or upgrading customer subscriptions. (In-person consumer interaction at in-field marketing campaigns will be a role requirement).
- Establishing and maintaining long term relationships with customers, prospective clients, and distributors.
- Managing major accounts.
Qualifications of the Customer Service & Sales Agent:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED); may include specialized or vocational courses. College degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail, restaurant/food service, sales, hospitality, customer service, and other environments providing front-line, interactive customer support preferred
- Career-minded, motivated self-starter with strong leadership, customer service, communication, planning, project management, and organizational skills.
- Proficient with sales strategies and customer service
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish, build, and maintain relationships with prestigious clientele.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Apply today! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Keywords: Customer Service & Sales Agent, Customer Service, Customer Retention, Customer Loyalty, Customer Database, Customer Surveys, Telemarketing, Call Center, Order Processing, Sales Support, Customer Relationship Management, Conflict Resolution, Customer Care, Product Knowledge, Service Knowledge, Referrals, Retention, Sales, Customer Service & Sales, Customer Support, Customer Assistance, Customer Service Representative, Customer Care Associate, CSR, Customer Support Specialist, Customer Support Representative, Customer Service & Sales Support Staff.