Retail Sales Associate
Opportunity to Make Great Money!
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will receive extensive sales & product training. Our Retail Sales Associate will learn how to deliver professional sales presentations for products and services that enhance our customers’ work from home/business solutions.
To be a Retail Sales Associate you must be:
• Competitive - Driven - Assertive - Enthusiastic
• Persuasive – Self-motivated - Detail/Goal Oriented – Customer Focused
• Strong Communicator Self-disciplined - Sense of Accountability
• Coachable - Teachable - Eager to Make Money!
• HS degree or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus
• Driver’s license and clean driving record
• Basic computer / Math skills
Retail Sales Associates Responsibilities:
• Conduct in-store sales presentations by building trust and educating customers
• Identify customer needs / wants and utilize our proven sales presentation.
• Negotiate and close the sale
• Attend daily sales / training meetings and coaching sessions
• Manage relationships with indirect, and big box retailers within territory to exceed unit objectives.
• Build and execute a marketing plan with indirect retail accounts.
• Build rapport, train, explain roles and responsibilities, provide marketing material, seek out event opportunities to increase penetration and generate revenue.
• Identify opportunities for business referrals within our portfolio.
• Meet monthly sales goals.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all customers, both internal and external. Complete daily activity logs, sales reports, etc.
We are an EOE.
Acquire new customer accounts on behalf of our client within a retail environment
Attend daily sales meetings in the office and on Zoom
Report to local territory daily within a given time frame
Keep track of productivity
Report to upper management with data
Acquire new customers within a retail environment
- Customer Service
- Resolve Customer Issue
- Retail Management
- Team Management