To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3650 Jackson Street
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bergstrom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Oshkosh • Oshkosh, WI
Posted 2 days ago
Bergstrom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Oshkosh is now hiring Automotive Detailers to add to their award-winning team! This is an entry-level position starting at $10/hour. Automotive Detail experience is a plus but not required.
Assist the service department with retrieving customer’s vehicles after check in and after the customer has paid. The Automotive Detailer will be tasked with thoroughly cleaning customer vehicles after their vehicle repair(s) and assisting the Sales department with cleaning new and used vehicles prior to customer delivery or test drives.
- Cleans every new and used car delivery, rental, service guest vehicle, body shop guest vehicle, and spot delivery before the vehicle leaves the dealership or is shown to a guest.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, wipes down doorjambs, and applies wax to auto body as needed or requested.
- Vacuums interior of vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris and cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Responsible for shuttling guests to and from service appointments or picking up vehicle parts as needed.
- Using necessary equipment to clean, wax, polish and refurbish old and new vehicles and parts.
- Detail, quality and service orientated.
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and quickly.
- Provides efficient, courteous service that exceeds the expectations of our guests and team members.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
- Raises spirit, morale, and attitude of team members with own positive attitude.
- Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the organization.
- Reporting any damage to the supervising manager
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Previous detailer experience highly preferred but not required
- Experience in customer service
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Positive attitude
- 401 (k) Planning
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care, Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Quit Smoking Programs
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Bergstrom Apparel Discount
- Fitness Club Discounts
- Formalized & Paid Training Programs