Commercial Lines Producer
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Commercial Lines Sales Agent
We are seeking a Commercial Lines Producer to join our team! The Commercial Lines Producer will be an ambassador of Cuellar & Associates . We hire the best talent in the industry and provide our employees with the tools to deliver innovative insurance solutions. We believe that by taking care of our employees , they will take care of our clients and the cycle will perpetuate.
Why you'll love this role:
You will love being a Commercial Lines Producer with Cuellar & Associates because you have the opportunity to not just have a job but a meaningful career. While building your career you make a meaningful difference in the lives of the clients you service.
Position Details :
The Commercial Lines Producer will prospect, meet with clients, gather facts and information, and provide a review of the client’s policies on an annual basis. The producer will also present all proposals for renewal and new business quotes. The Producer will attend all required training and production meetings on a weekly and monthly basis. There is much opportunity to rapidly grow into a managerial position at the firm in any of our divisions.
At Cuellar and Associates we want to invite someone to grow and thrive with us. Not to just work for us. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, C&A wants to hear from you.
What to Expect:
- Competitive base salary + Commission
- Schedule is 8:00am to 5:00pm (variable) with some evenings and some Saturdays.
- You will be working 50% of the time in the office, and 50% of the time in the field.
- Be flexible with travel.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary and Accident / Life Benefits after 90 days.
- Starting October 1, 2021 - Matching 401k
- 20+ Divisions to serve all your client’s insurance & financial needs.
- Driving business through active prospecting, networking, and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses.
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow agents and service team.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Work with the Commercial Lines Service Team to ensure that policy and quote requirements are fulfilled.
- ACTIVE Texas General Lines Property & Casualty Lines License
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Ability to pass comprehensive background check.
- Minimum of 2 Years of Commercial Insurance required
- Minimum of 2 Years of Commercial Sales experience
Bilingual in Spanish (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment