Customer Service (Mundelein IL)
The Customer service person represents Autonics USA, Inc.
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist our customers, distributors, and regional managers.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1) Resolve customer problems by offering solutions and explanations and assists customers in understanding policies and procedures. Processing Sales Orders in a timely fashion. Providing up to date account status (Open Balance/Back Order)
2) Answering phones , Assisting customers, order entry, receiving product, invoicing customers, Bookkeeping using Quickbooks software, Record keeping and data entry into other software, Excel workbook creation and maintenance.
3) Check quotes, purchase orders, shipping status, literature requests, and sample request.
4) Management all account receivable.
5) Develop and update contact database.
6) Trade show participation when needed (Once or twice a year)
- Using Quikbook
- Microsoft Excel
- Shipping by UPS system
- Understand Courier service system
Please submit your resume with your salary history for immediate consideration.
Great opportunity within a growing organization with plenty of room for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
Other Benefit : Bonus, Medical, 401K, Paid Vacation & Sick
More about us : www.autonics.com
Quick Books (Accounting Software)