Software Resources has an immediate job opportunity for a REMOTE Localization Associate. Must work PST hours.
Duration: 5 month(s)
- 2 years of localization at a Studio, platform or localization, know the difference between a dub and a sub, Proj Management exp.
- Able to; manage large quantity of assets, multi task, agile, detailed and fast pace.
- This role is remote and they can work anywhere as long as they work on PST hours.
• Create, track and report localization orders and delivery status for our content
• Project manage title level localization projects across a wide range of asset types and languages
• Effectively communicate project and title level updates cross-functionally and with our internal and external partners
• Identify and manage risks through prioritization and troubleshooting
• 2+ years of experience managing content localization, project management or equivalent
• Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
• Outlook GSuite – Google Apps, Excel – Basic formulas,
Date tracking in Excel, Airtable a plus – Web based tracking-reporting system, that multiple people can use
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Localization Associate
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call
(800) 774-8036 or visit us online at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Localization Associate and leave the recruiting to us!