We are dedicated to building trusted relationships and helping our members live better financially every day. As a Member Service Associate, you are trusted to assist our members with their everyday transactions and needs: deposits, loan payments, problem solving, and the list goes on! This position offers the ability to think creatively to find solutions for each member you work with. We are committed to seeing our staff develop personally, professionally and financially.
Be a part of a passionate and caring organization, committed to helping our members live better. Great benefits include: health, vision, dental, paid time off, paid holidays and great day time hours, life insurance, long and short term disability, pension plan, 401(k) option, and many more!
Successful candidates will:
- Have a strong commitment to excellence in customer service to assist our members with the many credit union products and services to fit their needs.
- Be a team player with effective communication and organizational skills.
- Have previous customer service, cash handling, or sales experience in a high volume setting.
- Robust passion to build ongoing relationships with members.
- The desire to grow within Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union - we take great pride in promoting our committed internal Staff….we’re looking for long term career minded professionals!
Weekday hours range from 7:15am-6:15pm M-F w/ 3 Saturdays per month 8:45am-12:15pm. Primary responsibility is to serve our members by performing teller duties in the lobby & drive-up. Current full time and part time opportunities available. Please see our careers page for location details.
EEO W, M, Disability or Veteran/ AAP
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Complex Problem Solving
Hardworking And Dedicated