To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenwood, IN 46143
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Greenwood, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed and build your own future?
Our client is a leader in the Continuing Care Facility industry, and they are creating a new division of senior care solutions for the future. They are looking for a hands-on Controller to come in and help them build their vision for the future in this rapidly growing market.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s , by 2030, all baby boomers will be older than age 65. This will expand the size of the older population so that 1 in every 5 residents will be retirement age.
Accountable for the accounting operations of the organization, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of financial records, managing cash, and administering a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards. Responsible to maximize return on financial assets by establishing and administering financial policies, procedures, processes, controls, and reporting systems.Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
Performs cash reconciliations, monthly reporting and report production;
Responsible for the day-to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas;
Performs monthly balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows, and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis;
Analyzes data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed;
Prepares financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested;
Performs special projects to improve process efficiency and performance projects as assigned by management;
Provides timely, relevant and accurate reporting and analysis of the results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan;
Demonstrates appropriate understanding and working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and applies them;
Understands and facilitates the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business leadership to drive business decision making across the company;
Identifies non-value-added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance) required; CPA a plus
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Knowledge of statutory accounting principles;
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion;
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques;
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude;
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems;
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership;
- Limited travel will be necessary for interaction with branch office locations.