Showroom Assistant – Greenwich Showroom (15 hours per week)
As a key part of the Showroom team at Farrow & Ball, the Showroom Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, driving sales and helping the team meet and exceed targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to release your creative potential and grow our global luxury paint and wallpaper brand.
If you have a genuine passion for colour and a real desire to offer the highest level of customer service, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging career at Farrow & Ball.
The summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities include the followin
- Actively selling the complete Farrow & Ball product assortment with the ability to close sales and experience in client follow up
- Proactively selling the colour consultancy service and providing accurate advice on colour and suitability
- Maintaining the Farrow & Ball image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring that Farrow & Ball Customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times, serving Customers in a courteous and professional manner and handling customer complaints efficiently.
- Assisting with stock management ensuring deliveries are put away timely and ensuring the shop floor is replenished at all times.
- Processing cash and credit transactions accurately and dealing with customer refunds.
Some of the requirements for the role are exceptional communication skills, proven sales and customer satisfaction record, the ability to work in a high paced environment and multitask, IT literacy and a technical knowledge of paint and wallpaper is desirable.
Must be prepared to work as part of a team and assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays and emergencies
This role will require regular lifting and manual handling of Farrow & Ball products and additional training will be offered where needed.
We are an equal opportunities employer.