To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Support Agent
PrideStaff • San Diego, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client located in Poway, CA is currently looking for new Product Support Agents with hands on work experience as an automotive maintenance mechanic to join them in their growing operations. They are a prominent SaaS company that provides their products to the automotive repair market. Please see below for a full job description.
JOB TITLE: Phone Support Agent
Under minimal supervision, assist customers with data content issues in electronic products produced by the client. To ensure customer’s problem is resolved and documented or forwarded appropriately.
- To respond to customers politely and attentively and to maintain a professional, helpful attitude at all times.
- To provide immediate determination of customer needs. To resolve or route call appropriately.
- Document all inquiries received, via telephone, email or correspondence.
- Assist customers with product content questions.
- Accurately update and maintain the incidents in the tracking software package.
- Follow procedures set in the product content support job guidelines.
- Time on the telephone taking incoming calls, making outbound calls or waiting for incoming calls should comprise of 60 to 70 percent of the time staffed per day.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Some College a plus
- Experience in high-volume customer service center in fast paced environment with emphasis on incoming telephone contact is preferred.
- Automotive knowledge required.
- Heavy Duty Truck knowledge a plus.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and have a professional demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and be able to work under pressure.
- Minimum 1-year experience working with PC based applications.
- Punctuality and good attendance are required.
- ASE certifications preferred.
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Experience working as a service technician or automotive mechanic is critical.
Due to high volume of applications we will only be contacting those who qualify per the above requirements.