To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
- Phone: CALL or TEXT 314-332-1362
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BG Multifamily • St. Louis, MO
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make Ready Technician / Punch Technician
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals for Make Ready Technician positions in the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
No experience necessary
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As an apartment Make Ready Technician you will convert recently vacant homes into homes ready for occupancy. The Make Ready Technician will also be responsible for helping the maintenance team with special projects. The Make Ready Technician position reports to the maintenance supervisor and property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Clean/restore recently vacated apartment homes
· Help maintain cleanliness of the facility and grounds
· Change bulbs, locks/keys
· Must be able to install appliances and furniture
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
Make Ready Technician Requirements
· Hotel/construction/apartment experience preferred
· Have basic hand tools
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER