To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2711 East Maumee Street
Adrian, MI 49221
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Brazeway, Inc • Adrian, MI
Posted 1 month ago
As a member of the Controller’s Team, this position takes the primary lead in maintaining the Accounts Payable (A/P) process and supports important functions of the Corporate Accounting Department.
- Enters and maintains A/P data into the ERP system, including check printing and distribution.
- Leads the expense check reimbursement process and provides support to employees as needed.
- Supports the annual plan, budget, month-end and year end audit processes.
- Reconciles A/P Accounts monthly and participates in monthly financial review.
- Investigates discrepancies and resolves differences.
- Maintain and improve controls related to the A/P process.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve A/P processes for increased efficiency and service.
- Manages 1099 forms and required filings.
- Manages states sales use tax reporting.
- Tracks project costs and monthly accounting deadlines.
- Provides support to all departments and locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Actively supports our 5S + Safety program.
- Actively supports and manage within Brazeway’s Code of Conduct and Process Based Leadership guidelines.
Education and Experience:
Associate Degree in Accounting preferred
2-4 years strong recent experience in Accounts Payable in a manufacturing environment
Experience with an ERP system
Excellent organization, communication, people, computer and written skills
Strong commitment to a team environment
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include 401(k), bonus program, profit sharing plan, life insurance, disability insurance, health & dental insurance, paid vacation. Brazeway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.