Quality Staffing, Inc is seeking an Multi Craft Maintenance Technician
1. Assists in installation and maintenance of controls and related equipment.
2. Assists in troubleshooting and solving problems in electrical, PLC controls, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
3. Maintains production machinery, electrical & mechanical systems and equipment.
4. May be required to perform maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, electrical, HVAC, and other facilities servicing.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
6. Perform assigned tasks in high consideration of safety, quality, efficiency, continuous improvement, and meeting customer requirements.
7. Ensure that instructions, policies, and procedures as disseminated by the management, are complied for continuous implementation and continuous improvement.
8. Involved in attainment of set policies, objectives, goals, company values such as teamwork spirit and other company programs.
9. Involved with activities to meet and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
10. Ensure neatness and orderliness of responsible area.
Knowledge / Experience
· At least one year of experience in production machine shop maintenance.
· At least one year of experience in working with 110- and 480-volt electrical circuits.
Behavioral skills / competencies:
· Strong safety, quality, and teamwork orientation with a track record of dependability.
· Ability to adopt and live up to the company’s quality and safety goals.
· Willingness to work overtime and accept call-ins as needed.
Technical skills / competencies:
· Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
· Demonstrated technical skills consistent with job requirements.
· Ability to safely use digital multi meter, ampere and other pertinent instruments.
· Ability to read, understand, and clearly speak the English language.
· Ability to meet physical demands of the job, including but not limited to: frequent standing and walking; climbing and balancing on large equipment; stooping, kneeling, bending, and crouching; frequent lifting or moving up to 25 lbs, occasional lifting or moving up to 75 lbs.
Other desirable skills / competencies:
· MS Windows, Excel, Word
· Networking and communications in manufacturing environment.
· LOTO, live electrical work, arc flash, and PPE training/experience.
· Siemens PLC 7, Simotion D Motion Controls, Sinamics S120 Drives
· Siemens WinCC HMI
· Thermocouple, RTD, temperature sensing and control.
· General stick welding, torch cutting.
· Operate lift trucks and man lifts
Production Equipment Controls