To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, WA 98579
- Kim Bruno
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AP Professionals • Rochester, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Support the accounting department’s mission to provide useful, accurate and timely information by serving our internal and external customers with a high degree of ethics and integrity. Responsible for preparing financial reports and analysis and administration of commercial leases as well as performing diversified administrative and accounting duties as required. Customers include co-workers, all levels of corporate and site management as well as third party owners and agencies.
General Ledger Work
· Reconcile general ledger accounts to various statements and subsidiary ledgers on a monthly basis; execute accurate journal entries.
· Prepare monthly financial reports for various entities including, but not limited to, balance sheet, income statement and cash flow.
· Prepare periodic reports for limited partners, agencies and owners as required. Provide additional account analysis upon request.
· Determine if material transactions are properly recorded in accounting records, communicate concerns with appropriate managers.
· Prepare year-end work papers for audit and tax reporting purposes. Assist auditors with requests for information.
Commercial Lease Work
· Review lease documents and identify pertinent lease details. Enter information into commercial management software; produce lease abstract report for each lease.
· Prepare monthly repetitive rent billings and bill backs as specified by lease documents.
· Generate management reports including, but not limited to, rent rolls, lease abstracts, accounts receivable reports, and lease expiration reports.
· Process daily bank deposits and update checkbooks; post cash receipts on a daily basis.
· Process and document collection efforts including preparation of monthly statements and collection calls to tenants.
· Prepare corporate A/R billings and apply payments as necessary, including, but not limited to, management fees, central maintenance work orders, and inter-company billings.
· Plan and/or perform routine internal audits in cooperation with District Property Managers.
· Process reserve replacement withdrawals in a timely manner in order to maximize cash flow.
· Perform daily cash management tasks including, but not limited to, transferring funds utilizing the web based banking system, updating checkbooks and executing the appropriate journal entries.
· Assist with Accounts Payable input and processing check runs as required by staffing needs of department.
· Administer Security deposits from inception to termination of lease up to and including refunding of deposit to ex-tenant, as required by needs of department.
· Respond to accounting-related questions from co-workers, sites and corporate management. Assist and train less experienced accounting staff.
· Act as back-up for absent co-workers due to vacation, illness, etc. to cover critical functions including, but not limited to, bank deposits, check disbursements, billing and financial reporting.
· Perform various clerical duties to support job function, including but not limited to, filing, photocopying, collating, writing correspondence and utilizing spreadsheet applications.
· Follow all company rules, regulations, policies and procedures as set forth in training sessions, manuals, memos and other means of communication.