Essential Duties Breakdown
• Efficiency / productivity of assembly tasks (25%)
• Resulting quality of assembly tasks (25%)
• On time performance to production schedule (25%)
• Quality of assembly/equipment inspections (15%)
• Maintenance of equipment and work area (5S) (10%)
• Results Oriented: Aims to achieve maximum results based on clear and measurable agreements made upfront.
• Quality Focused: Focused not only on product and service quality, but also on the means to achieve it.
• Accountable to self and others: Responsible for carrying out a defined set of duties or tasks, and for conforming with rules and standards applicable to their posts.
• Ownership: Demonstrates and communicates a high level of ownership and commitment to achieving results.
• Teamwork: Treats others with respect; always and communicates effectively with peers, supervisors, vendors and other department stakeholders.
• Organization: Ability to put things into a logical order and take an efficient and orderly approach to tasks
Essential Skills and Experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Desire and ability to work in fast paced manufacturing environment
• Ability to work flexible schedule as needed
• Proven ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to adapt to changing work situations
• Strong quality orientation and high attention to detail
• Excellent team collaboration skills
• Independent, able to work without constant supervision
• Ability to read and comfortable learning how to follow instructions from blueprints
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product