AppleOne Employment Services is proud to partner with our well known, reputable client on this very important COVID related job opportunity.
Work from home! Must have reliable telephone, computer and high-speed internet. MUST BE LOCATED IN THE GREAT STATE OF Minnesota.
Pay rate = $15.00 - $19.50/hour depending on your healthcare background and level of experience.
Paid every Friday!
Health, Dental, Vision and 401k benefits available.
• Conduct telephone calls with persons newly-diagnosed with COVID-19 to complete case interviews, elicit and trace contacts exposed to COVID-19
• Provide follow-up instructions to cases and to contacts related to isolation/quarantine, symptom monitoring, and assess the need for medical care and supportive services
• Communicate with cases and contacts in a professional and empathetic manner
• Collect and record information from the case interview/contact gathering into the data system
• Follow approved scripts and protocols, provide people with approved information on state/local isolation and quarantine procedures, and if appropriate, refer them to testing according to protocol
• Provide information on where to find other social, health resources using approved script/resource list.
• Receive telephone consent for potential follow-up calls from organizations offering support services
• Protect and maintain individual privacy and confidentiality
• Maintain daily communication with their supervisor, as assigned
• Contact tracers (remote workers only) will be required to use their own telephone, computer, and electronic equipment
The ideal candidate will possess the following highly desirable qualifications:
• Health-related professional experience or public health training
• Ability to demonstrate a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
• Ability to prioritize workload, set and meet deadlines
• Ability to understand the concepts of institutional and structural racism and bias and their impact on underserved and underrepresented communities
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with people from cultural, racial, ethnic, gender, and socioeconomic backgrounds during a time of crisis and distress
• Ability to show empathy and be nonjudgmental towards distressed individuals
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Critical thinking and sound judgment required
• Experience navigating computer systems and ability to comply with data integrity and security policies, safeguarding all personal identifiable information (PII)
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
• Candidates of highly impacted communities are strongly encouraged to apply