To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Effingham, IL 62401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Social Work Health Outreach Coordinator
AltaStaff • Effingham, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AltaStaff is a boutique staffing agency that works with Managed Care Organizations and government agencies. This is a full-time position with a reputable company in the Effingham area If you are someone looking to expand their knowledge in healthcare this is the job for you. Please note this is NOT a sales positions, but a social work based role. Please apply and we will reach out.
- Conduct telephonic and in-person outreach to locate individuals and families in the community who are hard to reach.
- Educate, coach and support members to understand disease prevention and achieve good health outcomes, including diabetes, high blood pressure, mental health, substance use, etc.
- Participate in coordination and resolution of medical and non-medical needs , including appointment tracking, documentation of member information, referrals and follow up, facilitating transportation to services, etc.
- Conduct non-clinical general health assessments in order to refer members to appropriate services, resolve concerns on member’s behalf, and gather information for medical providers and staff working within the organization.
- Conduct non-medical assessments such as home safety, assessment of the community/environment resources, transportation, employment, and others to be able to refer to appropriate services, resolve concerns on member’s behalf, and gather information for medical providers in staff working within our organization.
- Participate in large scale community assessments including resource mapping, community surveys, and community meetings to discuss findings and resolutions to key member concerns.
- Make frequent visits to individual homes and community organizations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Ability to travel daily in the Effingham and surrounding areas
- Bachelors preferred
- 2+ years working in the healthcare industry or a related field
- 2+ years working working with diverse populations in a social services field
- Ability to work independently
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, And Supplemental
- Mileage Reimbursement