Thryv is looking to meet individuals interested in an Account Manager Opportunity!
Date: Thursday, September 5, 2019
Time: 2:30PM – 6:30PM
8501 W 137th St
Overland Park, KS 66223
Position Available: Business Advisor-Account Manager
Are you just working for a company or are you part of a CAUSE?
Our Cause: Protect & grow local business market share through Local Business Automation and use of our customizable software
Local Business Automation - Customizable Software
We provide a unique way to automate business's everyday operations with software. Our software offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Search Engine Optimization, Marketing, online invoices & receipts, text messaging, email marketing and social media management. This automation provides the edge a local business needs to better succeed in their market. We do it all in a convenient app which allows the business owner complete control over their operations anytime, anywhere, and all from the palm of their hand.
Who you are:
We are seeking hungry and moldable individuals to strategize and offer our unique software solutions to local business owners. We are looking for individuals who are:
- Goal oriented...you're known for destroying your sales goals
- Persuasive...you can explain software solutions in simple terms
- Exceed sales quotas & expectations
- Build a pipeline of prospects & close deals
- +2 years sales is preferred
- Proven record of lead engagement, qualifying, and follow-up
- Tech Savvy
- Proven success in new business acquisition
- Experience in up-selling Software Solutions
- Desire to achieve and be competitive with an optimistic attitude
At Thryv, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose Thryv?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.
- Medical (includes Rx and Vision)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k - Company match
- Paid time off programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Life and AD&D insurance
Thryv is an equal opportunity employer