Reliant Realty Services, LLC (“Reliant”) is a property management company that specializes in affordable housing. Reliant employs and manages approximately 700 personnel who facilitate operations at the asset level. Reliant currently provides property management, legal, accounting, security, compliance, and maintenance services to approximately 11,000 units across 10 states.
Reliant is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist to work on the Human Resources team.
Reports to Senior Vice President of Human Resources
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assist with recruiting and staffing logistics.
- Handles employment application intake and onboarding.
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Assists with new-employee orientations as needed
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
- Assists the HR team with special projects and compliance documentation.
- Performs file audits to ensure all required employee documentation is collected and updated.
- Handles Executive monthly reimbursements via Concur
- Manages and tracks Safety Incentive program activities.
- Administers and tracks Worker’s Compensation claims.
- Maintains employee training program updates in Ultipro and Grace Hill database
- Assist CEO and SVP on legal projects and presentations
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual- Spanish
- Previous HR experience preferred (2-5 years)
- Experience in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong sense of urgency is a must
- Knowledge of Labor Laws and HR Policies and procedures are a MUST
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reliant Realty Services, Inc. (“RRS") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. As a matter of policy, RRS does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered. RRS does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice
Human Resources Information System (Hris)