Job title: Procurement Associate
Duration: 08 Months
Hours: 08am- 05pm
Location: Neenah WI 54956 United States
Key customers consist of Procurement associates and category managers, requisitioners, planners, material coordinators, plant personnel, and others affiliated with assigned materials, equipment, and services within business units.
Provide support in the purchase and follow-up of assigned materials, equipment, and services to ensure on-time delivery and accurate SAP data maintenance.
- Perform purchase order follow up to ensure supplier compliance with customer requirements.
- Obtain and enter pricing from suppliers to maintain accurate pricing records to ensure correct purchase order content.
- Identify and report trends in the issues arising in the placement and delivery of purchase orders in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assist in the generation and execution of SAP report data and work with suppliers to confirm on-time delivery or update delivery status on past due orders.
- Make recommendations concerning improvements in practices and procedures.
- Develop implement plans to resolve difficulties arising in the delivery of purchase orders, perform follow-up services to ensure orders are filled by suppliers in a timely manner and communicate to category managers any unfavorable trends.
- Participate in problem solving and contribute toward the development and implementation of process improvements and standard work to create value and minimize risk in assigned area of responsibility.
- High school education
- 1-3+ years of office experience preferably with functions relating to procurement, customer service or supply chain.
- Experience in SAP systems and working knowledge preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Participated and worked collaboratively on a team.
- Ability to exercise independent problem solving and decision making
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly transactional work environment where organizational detail was critical.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as needed to achieve departmental goals.