ACS group has an immediate need for an Azure Architect in NYC. Please review the job description below:
- At least 5 years in an architectural or design capacity for 'large scale' enterprise systems.
- Strong business acumen and successful track record in aligning diverse groups and opinions.
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise products
- Experience with cloud development and migration
- Working experience with web technologies
- Strong expertise in design, development, and maintenance of distributed applications & systems
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Experience with an enterprise architecture framework such as TOGAF
- 2+ years of experience in cloud based architectures: distributed data architecture, big data applications, microservices architecture; experience with AWS or other cloud vendor desired
- Experience designing a Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc, or Azure equivalents
- Experience designing cloud HA and DR strategies.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud devops solutions including IaC.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile