Find Your Forward as a Client Technical Support Representative, Staff], a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We support our team with a collaborative work environment that values leadership and new ideas. Members of our Client Technical Support team thrive in this environment to provide solutions that power more than 13,000 banks and credit unions worldwide.
Credit Union Solutions at us provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals are not new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, we help credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head-on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Work on Data Center move project for verification of technical information for clients networking and peer IP address information
2. First or second point of interaction through client contact channels.
3. Simulate or recreate client problems to analyze and resolve user operating difficulties.
4. Discuss problems or inquiries with other department personnel and offer technical assistance and insure proper handling and follow-up.
5. Communicate customer suggestions for enhancements and insures proper handling and follow-up.
6. Document problems and corrective procedures.
7. Log incoming issues into a call tracking system.
8. Provide assistance and support to other client service associates as needed.
9. Required to participate in the on-call rotation, month-end rotation, and/or Saturday coverage.
10. Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent field. Equivalent or experience may be substituted. Technical aptitude preferred.
2 + years’ experience working with the application, network, or desktop support or within the financial services industry.
• Requires an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with working knowledge of the organization and intermediate level of technical skills necessary for completing assignments.
• Proficiency with computers and related office equipment is a must. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proven ability to work independently and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Sufficient knowledge of our products and systems and/or the financial services industry to provide advice or analysis that may influence associates and clients use and disposition of resources.
• Must be able to make routine decisions and solve general problems, and know when to refer more complex or far-reaching decisions to higher level Support staff.
• Knowledge of specialized or technical terminology related to assigned product lines preferred.
• Knowledge in Ad-hoc report writing a plus, not required