Medical Billing Admin
ACCEPTING APPLICANTS IMMEDIATELY!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
PrideStaff, a multi-year award winning national staffing firm, is seeking a customer service oriented MEDICAL BILLING ADMIN in a highly professional work setting. We are looking for employees who has the ability to multi-task, an outstanding work ethic, and a positive attitude.
Medical Billing Admin Job Duties and Requirements may include:
- Generate daily transaction reports and post transactions
- Coordinate and review billing procedures
- Code procedures and assure accuracy
- Monitor accounts and post charges
- Contact patients regarding payments
- Coordinates billing and collection items
- Assists with scheduling, insurance verification, telephone calls and patient calls
- Follows medical/legal policies, regulations and guidelines
- Other duties as required or needed
Qualifications/Knowledge and Skills Needed:
- High School graduate
- Experience with billing, collections, accounts receivable, insurance verification, coding and posting of payments preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills a must
- Strong typing skills
- Windows software knowledge
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!